Because it was "2016," the film in which conservative author Dinesh D'Souza warns of a dark future for America if Barack Obama is re-elected. The film's producer, Gerald Molen, who already won an Oscar for "Schindler's List," was scandalized. "The action confirms my opinion that the bias against anything from a conservative point of view is dead...
Just because those people whine incessantly, does not negate the fact that Bozell does as well. Please provide information from the article where Bozell talks about the merits of 2016 that justify an award nomination. Even his complaints about the other films involve nothing other than the fact that he disagrees with the politics of the film or doesn't like someone involved with the film. That is not a qualified Hollywood writer. That is a petulant child with a keyboard.
The cabal that chooses the 15 nominees for the Academy Award for Best Documentary Feature has issued its 2013 selections. Why was the top-grossing documentary of 2012 -- and the fourth most-successful documentary of all time - not on that expansive list?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 6 hours ago