10. The Left had their lawyers at the ready, and the liberal media was promising us "a late night." However, the margin of victory for Scott Walker made it impossible for the Left to utilize their tactical motto: if you're not cheating, you're not trying. When I was a kid growing up in Big Ten basketball country, I knew my Michigan Wolverines needed to be at least 5-8 points better than Indiana or Purdue when playing them on the road, because the refs were so intimidated by Bobby Knight and Gene Keady you weren't going to get a call down...
Simple lesson; The leftist agenda cannot withstand a legthy debate. Bumper Sticker slogans is all they've got.
- Another federal court strikes Obamacare subsidies on federal exchanges Gabriel Malor 32 mins ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Brian Barcaro, Joel Pollak Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Name That Operation? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: U.S. accidentally bombed “moderate” rebels in Syria — because their base was right next to Al Qaeda’s Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Whiplash: Politifact absolves Democrat who repeated…Politifact’s lie of the year Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- VA whistle-blowers receive settlements for retaliation Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago