The poll asked Republicans and independents who lean towards the GOP to choose from eight names who could be among the two dozen or so potential running mates that the Romney campaign may be considering as the vice presidential nominee.
According to the survey, Condoleezza Rice is on top of the list. Twenty-six percent questioned said they would like to see Rice, who served as national security adviser...
In response to:
"everyone on the list is good" I disagree Tinsldr2. Most on the list ensure four more years of misery with Obama. Will Mitt swing for the fence or play to not lose. His choice will say alot about his courage.
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 58 minutes ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 3 hours ago