The stories often lost in the horrific aftermath of Operation Fast and Furious are about the countless and faceless murder victims in Mexico left behind as a result of the lethal program. In September 2011, Townhall reported the Fast and Furious death toll in Mexico as 200, that number has since jumped to what former Chihuahua Attorney General Patricia Gonzales Rodriguez describes as "surely thousands." Tonight, Spanish language television network Univision is expected to air a bombshell investigative report finally putting a face on innocent Mexican citizens used as collateral damage...
In response to:
"...as President of the United States I have great sympathy for the family of our dead Border Patrol agent." "But what of hundreds, perhaps thousand of dead Mexicans Mr. President?" "We were trying to make a point...um...to strike a blow at the NRA" "But what of the dead Mexicans?" "The agenda of my Administraion...uh...our war with the second amendment is our priority" "What of the innocent deaths in my country?" "Uh...um...every war has collateral casualities...I'm President of this country... dead Mexicans are not my problem"
- Revealed: ICE released some illegals charged with violent crimes — after telling Americans they hadn’t Allahpundit 31 mins ago
- Latest viral video: Priests doing a dance-off in the Vatican* Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- Arbiter orders NFL commissioner to testify in hearing on Rice appeal Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, John-Henry Westen, Jason Mattera Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- “Machete-wielding mob” hinders Ebola relief effort Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- WaPo factchecker to Grimes: You should be ashamed of yourself Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago