SENATE CHAMBERS (Democratic Caucus) June 31st 1973 Daniel Patick Moynihan: "so as I've indicated fellow Democrats, the data is crystal clear, the programs of LBJ and our Party are destroying black families from coast to coast" Robert Byrd: "Shut up you drunken mick. This isn't about people, it's about politics. We've got them folks beggin for stuff from the man again. They're back on the plantation where they belong. Besides, since the GOP shoved that God darned Civil Rights Act down our throats, we've gotta give the darkies something"
Well the Congressional Black Caucus is having their annual legislative week in Washington DC this week opining about their favorite subject "racism". They can't seem to stop reminding their audience that President Obama and his Democratic machine continues to champion their causes and if Romney is elected, we will return to the days of the great plantations. They have taken Romney's video comments about the 47% and are creating a new political industry and campaign. However, the President's record on crime, closing the education gap, reducing unprecedented poverty in minority communities, and creating an entrepreneur class during his tenure has taken...
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 21 hours ago