I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
Feel free to have your own pagan celebrations (celebrating the winter solstice with trees). But don't expect to use government resources as a platform for your religion. To accuse humanists of sinfulness is a bit rich, after so many priests have been caught, and so much economic and personal damage has been caused by faith-inspired government.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 34 mins ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Marquette poll: Walker now leads outside the margin of error, tops 50 percent support Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago