What they really meant was that Barack did not bring his "AA" (african-american) game meaning he did not unlease his racist, class warefare talking points from his community organizing days.
In last night's debate, the candidates had clear differences in their messages to the American people. Here is a comparison of the most common words used by President Obama and Governor Romney. While the president most often used the word "Governor," addressing his opponent countless times, Romney most frequently said the word "people," clearly focusing on his potential constituents.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- True Detective finale: greatest miniseries end ever? Ed Morrissey 14 minutes ago
- CPAC: Winners, losers, or just a debate? Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- Senate Democrats plan all-night global-warming talkathon in support of … er … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago