I've been critical of Republican tactics and messaging this week, so let's give credit where it's due: Moments ago, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell took to the floor and offered an immediate vote on President Obama's fiscal cliff plan, which shocked the Beltway late last week. (In case you're keeping score at home, this was the surreal proposal that induced McConnell to laugh out loud as it was outlined by Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner). Harry Reid quickly objected and shut the whole thing down, labeling the suggestion a "stunt." Think about that. The President of the United States,...
In response to:
SCLiberal Wrote: 2 minutes ago (12:58 AM) If liberals show you data that shows the earth is rising from scientists who use the scientific method, how can you then turn around and state that the liberals are ignoring facts and not practicing critical thinking. If anything, your ignoring facts is ignorant, no the other way around. And if most data shows global warming, what facts do you have that can convince the vast majority of scientists they're wrong. In fact, if you practice critical thinking, what facts do you have that prove everyone else wrong? Where are these peer reviewed studies? ----- If liberals were correct, why the need to manipulate and lose data?
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 52 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago