I've been critical of Republican tactics and messaging this week, so let's give credit where it's due: Moments ago, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell took to the floor and offered an immediate vote on President Obama's fiscal cliff plan, which shocked the Beltway late last week. (In case you're keeping score at home, this was the surreal proposal that induced McConnell to laugh out loud as it was outlined by Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner). Harry Reid quickly objected and shut the whole thing down, labeling the suggestion a "stunt." Think about that. The President of the United States,...
In response to:
SCLiberal Wrote: 2 minutes ago (12:58 AM) If liberals show you data that shows the earth is rising from scientists who use the scientific method, how can you then turn around and state that the liberals are ignoring facts and not practicing critical thinking. If anything, your ignoring facts is ignorant, no the other way around. And if most data shows global warming, what facts do you have that can convince the vast majority of scientists they're wrong. In fact, if you practice critical thinking, what facts do you have that prove everyone else wrong? Where are these peer reviewed studies? ----- If liberals were correct, why the need to manipulate and lose data?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago