Democrats appear to have the upper hand on the politics of the fiscal cliff, which might explain their brash pronouncements and mind-blowing conceptualization of "compromise." This morning I outlined three possible contingencies for Republicans, none of which is especially attractive. But is there a fourth way? The GOP's dilemma is a doozy. Their opponents, emboldened by the election, are pushing for counter-productive tax hikes on "the rich" -- a politically popular...
Obama is a Marxist who wants everyone's taxes to go up so the private sector can shrink and the government can grow. Obama will never agree to anything and rely on the corrupt MSM to blame the GOP nomatter what the facts are.
- Arbiter orders NFL commissioner to testify in hearing on Rice appeal Ed Morrissey 12 mins ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, John-Henry Westen, Jason Mattera Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- “Machete-wielding mob” hinders Ebola relief effort Jazz Shaw 52 mins ago
- WaPo factchecker to Grimes: You should be ashamed of yourself Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Crumble: Wendy Davis trails by 16, down two among women, leads by just two with Latinos Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Circular firing squad: Democrats ready to dump on Obama if they lose the Senate Noah Rothman 2 hours ago