Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
Robert F. Kennedy Jr: Conservative Media Outlets Have “Divided Our Country” in a Way Probably Not Seen Since the Civil War ---------- Get used to it Statists. We are not going away and won't be quieted by people that think they are our Rulers. Kennedy sounds just like King George III, and things didn't turn out too well for him. We will keep demanding our elected officials stop taking away our freedoms, start being fiscally responsible, balance the budget, and adhere to the Constitution instead of violating it with impunity. We will keep it up and grow louder until you are out of office and we get what we want. Deal with it. We aren't going anywhere and will continue to resist you at every turn.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 13 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 13 hours ago