Any strike on Iran should target their oil export facilities, in addition to nuclear and regime targets. I don't think the Iran gov't welcomes these prospects, the "realists" think they can weather any actions likely to be taken, and the fundamentalists are willing to sacrifice Iranian interests for the sake of bringing on the final battle and the hidden immam. To suppose that America interests would not be threatened by the conflict, or the prospect of a nuclear-armed Iran, would be delusional. One airburst at high altitude could take out most of the N. American electrical grid. George, your analysis was brilliant, until you got to these points, and you really missed them.
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 17 mins ago
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 56 mins ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Democrats want to have it both ways on Ebola Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Feds soliciting bids for production of four million ID cards for illegal immigrants — per year Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Wendy Davis: Would Greg Abbott, who, by the way, is in an interracial marriage, defend a ban on interracial marriage? Allahpundit 3 hours ago