Any strike on Iran should target their oil export facilities, in addition to nuclear and regime targets. I don't think the Iran gov't welcomes these prospects, the "realists" think they can weather any actions likely to be taken, and the fundamentalists are willing to sacrifice Iranian interests for the sake of bringing on the final battle and the hidden immam. To suppose that America interests would not be threatened by the conflict, or the prospect of a nuclear-armed Iran, would be delusional. One airburst at high altitude could take out most of the N. American electrical grid. George, your analysis was brilliant, until you got to these points, and you really missed them.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 29 mins ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 4 hours ago