At this point it seems almost silly, quibbling about exact dates and amounts and whatnot, when it is already perfectly, completely, undeniably clear that we're on the fast track to an entitlement crisis the likes of which the free world has never seen. If the economy of a small country like Greece can go belly-up as a result of their welfare-heavy, socialist policies and cause such a massive headache in the eurozone, it's frightening to think of the chaos that will ensue when the planet's most productive nation financially implodes -- and if we don't steer clear of the path...
Since the Johnson presidency, there has been no social security trust fund whatsoever. FICA taxes go into the general revenue fund, to be spent on any and all expenditures-defense to medicaid to paying Planned Parenthood to abort/murder Black babies. The treasury writes IOUs for the SS administration. SS payments are actually made by floating Treasury bonds (which in turn are paid off with general reveneue funds including FICA revenues). In other words, SS financing is a shell game without the pea, ie money because Treasury IOUs are worthless.
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 37 minutes ago
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 3 hours ago