Remember when Nancy Pelosi brought "poor," (she's rich) "23-year-old" (she's 30) Georgetown Law student (she is also a feminist activist who specifically went to Georgetown, a Catholic University, with a goal of forcing the school to cover and pay for birth control despite moral opposition to doing so) Sandra Fluk before Congress to ask you to pay for her birth control because it was costing $3000 a year? And remember when Pelosi accused conservatives of waging a war on women because they didn't want to pay for Fluk's contraception and Pelosi then claimed Republicans wanted to strip all funding from...
How many stupid things does Pelosi have to say before we come to the realization that "stupid is as stupid does"?
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 17 mins ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 56 mins ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Mitt Romney takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 3 hours ago