Florida's legal argument against Obamacare rested specifically on the Medicaid expansion, arguing that the federal government's threat to withhold all federal funding if a state did not participate in the expansion was an unlawful condition of the law. Governor Scott and Flordia won their case against the...
Scott and Rubio have joined the manufactured Crisis. Following the Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" and the "Cloward Piven Theory" A manufactured blueprint Obama has used to take us down the road to ruin? If the Cloward Piven Strategy is the bedrock, manufactured crisis is the foundation upon which Barack Hussein Obama's plan to radically change the way this country is built. "Hope and Change" http://www.clowardpivenstrategy.com/clowardpiventheory.html
Florida Governor Rick Scott today announced that he'd be participating in the federal expansion of Medicaid that was included in Obamacare. Rick Scott's administration was one of the original states to sue the Obama Administration in the wake of Obamacare, arguing that key provisions of the law were unconstitutional impositions on the states.
- Journalist quits Ferguson after denouncing the media’s behavior Noah Rothman 20 mins ago
- Ben Rhodes: We won’t necessarily limit our airstrikes against ISIS to Iraq Allahpundit 59 mins ago
- CNN source: Darren Wilson didn’t suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Israel takes out three top Hamas commanders after cease-fire violation Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Scarborough: Golfing after that statement on ISIS shows terrorists that Obama’s one cold bastard Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Sen. Rob Portman, Michael Caspino Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago