Florida's legal argument against Obamacare rested specifically on the Medicaid expansion, arguing that the federal government's threat to withhold all federal funding if a state did not participate in the expansion was an unlawful condition of the law. Governor Scott and Flordia won their case against the...
Scott and Rubio have joined the manufactured Crisis. Following the Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" and the "Cloward Piven Theory" A manufactured blueprint Obama has used to take us down the road to ruin? If the Cloward Piven Strategy is the bedrock, manufactured crisis is the foundation upon which Barack Hussein Obama's plan to radically change the way this country is built. "Hope and Change" http://www.clowardpivenstrategy.com/clowardpiventheory.html
Florida Governor Rick Scott today announced that he'd be participating in the federal expansion of Medicaid that was included in Obamacare. Rick Scott's administration was one of the original states to sue the Obama Administration in the wake of Obamacare, arguing that key provisions of the law were unconstitutional impositions on the states.
- Susan Rice: I hope everyone realizes it’s going to take “many months” to train these Syrian rebels Allahpundit 13 mins ago
- The unbearable lightness of Hillary, 2016 Noah Rothman 53 mins ago
- Great news: 36% of Americans can name all three branches of government Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- US Navy spying on private citizens? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Senate’s possible 2016 hopefuls gambling that ISIS war will be unpopular soon Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Biden to women’s conference: I miss Republicans like Bob Packwood Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago