In response to:
Why don't you ask the experts Soros, Buffet and Pelosi. Income is taxed when you earn it and taxed again at the 15% when it's invested. I hope your medical skills are better than your financial knowledge.
I have a serious question for readers. What’s worse, bailouts for government or bailouts for the private sector?
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 1 minute ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago