I always knew politicians had an artful way with words. But if politicians are lingual artists, then President Obama is the Michelangelo. I’ve unfortunately never been able to get Hillary Clinton’s 2010 “dialogue” proposal out of my head. (Its the 1:15 mark) What a wonderful way to sound friendly and inviting, I thought…not realizing that the awkward Presidential campaign announcement would plant itself in my head for years to come. But Obama’s “evolution” on gay marriage will forever hold a place in my mind. For the rest of our lives, we’ll all be hearing a politician talk away a...
In response to:
OK, how about cigarettes? Do they impair judgement like alcohol, and other narcotics? Yet would you take out restrictions for it?
- Wendy Davis: Would Greg Abbott, who, by the way, is in an interracial marriage, defend a ban on interracial marriage? Allahpundit 7 mins ago
- Painful Udall interview: “We can play this over, right? Let me re-tape this.” Guy Benson 47 mins ago
- Obama doesn’t want to serve on the Supreme Court, not that anyone asked Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- The dangers of turning Election Day into Election Month Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- The Pentagon is sugarcoating the situation in Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago