I always knew politicians had an artful way with words. But if politicians are lingual artists, then President Obama is the Michelangelo. I’ve unfortunately never been able to get Hillary Clinton’s 2010 “dialogue” proposal out of my head. (Its the 1:15 mark) What a wonderful way to sound friendly and inviting, I thought…not realizing that the awkward Presidential campaign announcement would plant itself in my head for years to come. But Obama’s “evolution” on gay marriage will forever hold a place in my mind. For the rest of our lives, we’ll all be hearing a politician talk away a...
In response to:
OK, how about cigarettes? Do they impair judgement like alcohol, and other narcotics? Yet would you take out restrictions for it?
- Was the Aurora theater shooting “foreseeable” by owners? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- US ponders military intervention in Syria as well as Iraq Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago