I always knew politicians had an artful way with words. But if politicians are lingual artists, then President Obama is the Michelangelo. I’ve unfortunately never been able to get Hillary Clinton’s 2010 “dialogue” proposal out of my head. (Its the 1:15 mark) What a wonderful way to sound friendly and inviting, I thought…not realizing that the awkward Presidential campaign announcement would plant itself in my head for years to come. But Obama’s “evolution” on gay marriage will forever hold a place in my mind. For the rest of our lives, we’ll all be hearing a politician talk away a...
In response to:
That comparison is kind of a reach, don't you think? Are you in favor of other Nanny State policies like drug enforcement?
- White House: It’s business as usual on subsidies after Halbig Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- July Crisis: Ukraine alleges a Russian military officer pulled the trigger on MH17 Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- NYT: Hobby Lobby part of “this summer of a violent God” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Pelosi confronted over whether Obama is ‘angry enough’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- D.C. Circuit guts ObamaCare: Consumers in federal exchange are ineligible for subsidies Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- MSNBC: Say, that Hillary Clinton book tour was a big mistake, huh? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago