I always knew politicians had an artful way with words. But if politicians are lingual artists, then President Obama is the Michelangelo. I’ve unfortunately never been able to get Hillary Clinton’s 2010 “dialogue” proposal out of my head. (Its the 1:15 mark) What a wonderful way to sound friendly and inviting, I thought…not realizing that the awkward Presidential campaign announcement would plant itself in my head for years to come. But Obama’s “evolution” on gay marriage will forever hold a place in my mind. For the rest of our lives, we’ll all be hearing a politician talk away a...
In response to:
That comparison is kind of a reach, don't you think? Are you in favor of other Nanny State policies like drug enforcement?
- Hamas executes “collaborators” as Israeli air strikes target leadership Ed Morrissey 19 mins ago
- White House: That round of golf after the Foley video was released doesn’t show the depth of Obama’s grief Allahpundit 59 mins ago
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Hagel: ISIS beyond “just a terrorist group … imminent threat” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Want to go blind with rage? Read this letter from ISIS to the Foley family Noah Rothman 3 hours ago