The congressional investigation into "Fast and Furious" has been going on for more than a year, but it was stonewalled by Attorney General Eric Holder, who instead opened an internal investigation by the Department of Justice's inspector general. Tens of...
In response to:
Remember "Ruby Ridge" and "Waco" during the Clinton Administration: Eric Holder was assistant Attorney General. Which leads to one unanswered question: "Who's idea was this/"
Sometimes, as the saying goes, the truth really is stranger than fiction. There may have been some wild plotlines on "Walker, Texas Ranger," but there was nothing that compares to the scandal surrounding "Fast and Furious" -- the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives operation that resulted in the loss of a distinguished Border Patrol agent, Brian Terry.
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 53 minutes ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago