I don't understand why it is considered a problem for a television commentator to speak the truth: If a young man or boy aspired to have an attractive girlfriend/wife (and the fact is, most males do want that), the fact is that it will be more and more likely to have an attractive woman by his side the more and more accomplished/successful/wealthy/famous/powerful he is at the time he is dating/courting. This generality is played out everywhere everyday. Even "feminist" Hollywood males pick slim, beautiful women. What is the "solution" to this? A full-court press in the media & academia urging attractive women settle down with men of modest means?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 8 hours ago