I don't understand why it is considered a problem for a television commentator to speak the truth: If a young man or boy aspired to have an attractive girlfriend/wife (and the fact is, most males do want that), the fact is that it will be more and more likely to have an attractive woman by his side the more and more accomplished/successful/wealthy/famous/powerful he is at the time he is dating/courting. This generality is played out everywhere everyday. Even "feminist" Hollywood males pick slim, beautiful women. What is the "solution" to this? A full-court press in the media & academia urging attractive women settle down with men of modest means?
- Fox News: Obama briefed for more than a year on ISIS as serious threat Ed Morrissey 58 mins ago
- Poll: 63% oppose Obama’s executive order on amnesty Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ukraine ends offensive operations against rebels, digs in to repel Russian invasion Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Great news: Homeland Security can’t find 6,000 foreign nationals in US Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Did US kill Al-Shabaab leader responsible for Kenya mall massacre? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- CDC Director: Ebola in Africa now an ‘epidemic,’ ‘completely out of control’ Noah Rothman 4 hours ago