I don't understand why it is considered a problem for a television commentator to speak the truth: If a young man or boy aspired to have an attractive girlfriend/wife (and the fact is, most males do want that), the fact is that it will be more and more likely to have an attractive woman by his side the more and more accomplished/successful/wealthy/famous/powerful he is at the time he is dating/courting. This generality is played out everywhere everyday. Even "feminist" Hollywood males pick slim, beautiful women. What is the "solution" to this? A full-court press in the media & academia urging attractive women settle down with men of modest means?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 12 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 12 hours ago