I don't understand why it is considered a problem for a television commentator to speak the truth: If a young man or boy aspired to have an attractive girlfriend/wife (and the fact is, most males do want that), the fact is that it will be more and more likely to have an attractive woman by his side the more and more accomplished/successful/wealthy/famous/powerful he is at the time he is dating/courting. This generality is played out everywhere everyday. Even "feminist" Hollywood males pick slim, beautiful women. What is the "solution" to this? A full-court press in the media & academia urging attractive women settle down with men of modest means?
- Ukraine Easter truce collapses, three dead at pro-Russian separatist checkpoint Ed Morrissey 22 minutes ago
- Attkisson: CBS News too “ideologically entrenched” to air stories critical of the Obama administration Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 21 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 23 hours ago