I don't understand why it is considered a problem for a television commentator to speak the truth: If a young man or boy aspired to have an attractive girlfriend/wife (and the fact is, most males do want that), the fact is that it will be more and more likely to have an attractive woman by his side the more and more accomplished/successful/wealthy/famous/powerful he is at the time he is dating/courting. This generality is played out everywhere everyday. Even "feminist" Hollywood males pick slim, beautiful women. What is the "solution" to this? A full-court press in the media & academia urging attractive women settle down with men of modest means?
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 4 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 6 hours ago