There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
I'm not going to do your work for you but if you do a search on "voter fraud" along with these words, you will turn up cases with actual fraud: Ron Paul, St. Lucie, Al Franken, Patrick Moran, Cook County, Colin Small, Dan McGrath, Roxanne Rubin. Finally, visit this link: http://www.truethevote.org/news/how-widespread-is-voter-fraud-2012-facts-figures Now you can go back to your herd of sheep. Baaaaa! Baaaaaa!
- CPAC: Winners, losers, or just a debate? Ed Morrissey 4 minutes ago
- Senate Democrats plan all-night global-warming talkathon in support of … er … Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago