Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
Oops, sorry. The quote is from today's Donald Lambro column.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Video: AFP launches ObamaCare attacks on four vulnerable Senate Dems Ed Morrissey 22 minutes ago
- DoJ guidelines on Obama drug-war clemency: 10 years in prison minimum Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul on abortion: “We’re not changing any of the laws until the country is persuaded otherwise” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Feds bust prep-school drug ring Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Has al-Qaeda taken over a secret US base in Libya? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- NYT poll shows Pryor up 10 in Arkansas Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago