annfan_777 is exactly right. Did either of you guys read what she wrote?!? Those who sit our elections or vote for 3rd party candidates are math-challenged victims of our poor education system--or worse. It's a totally irrational thing to do, born of black/white thinking. Consider it this way: Hilary Clinton is 100% against everything you believe in, Mark Rubio is 99% in favor of everything you believe in. And you want Clinton for president why? One issue politics is destroying us, even if it's abortion. We need to live and fight another day. If you let Obama finish his term and implement Obamacare including all the unconstitutional provisions in the law and executive orders to ram it home, and then you give the country to Clinton for eight years (she of Hilary-care), you'll have driven a stake right in the heart of the USA forever. Is that what you want?
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- CPAC: Evan Sayet Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Mystery deepens: Missing Malaysian jet reportedly flew hundreds of miles in the wrong direction Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Andrew Malcolm, Melissa Henson Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Hawaii ponders: It might be time to start taxing insurers for not participating in our ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Ted Cruz: Stop mischaracterizing my foreign policy views Allahpundit 2 hours ago