Cool, calm and collected like the affable Clark Kent, Romney prevailed with smiles a plan (create jobs, reduce debt, reform tax code and entitlements) and tried to actually answer voters’ questions erstwhile...
In response to:
another example of our poor and declining education system in action.
Are we there yet? This was the question I asked myself 30 minutes into the second 90 minute presidential debate between Mitt Romney and President Obama. After getting shellacked badly in the first debate, Obama seemed to forget to take his happy pills the second time around and thought assuming the role of the angry, robot would make him the winner in the second debate. Well it didn’t!
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 14 minutes ago
- CPAC: Evan Sayet Ed Morrissey 33 minutes ago
- Mystery deepens: Missing Malaysian jet reportedly flew hundreds of miles in the wrong direction Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Andrew Malcolm, Melissa Henson Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Hawaii ponders: It might be time to start taxing insurers for not participating in our ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul to Ted Cruz: Stop mischaracterizing my foreign policy views Allahpundit 2 hours ago