Cool, calm and collected like the affable Clark Kent, Romney prevailed with smiles a plan (create jobs, reduce debt, reform tax code and entitlements) and tried to actually answer voters’ questions erstwhile...
In response to:
But he did, in fact, utter the phrase "acts of terror" in this Rose Garden speech, so scoring a debate point may actually not be a reach too far. The improper action was Candy Crowley's action in bringing in her own view of this ambiguous reference and directly ruling against Mitt Romney in the middle of the debate. This was outrageous behavior for a moderator. If the media weren't biased she would be castigated strongly in every report following the debate. I have not seen this reaction except in conservative outlets like this one and Fox News (mainly, even on Fox, in the opinion programs, not the news programs). I hope the outrage I feel infects a lot of viewers of the debate, but I'm not confident that it will. We are suffering...
Are we there yet? This was the question I asked myself 30 minutes into the second 90 minute presidential debate between Mitt Romney and President Obama. After getting shellacked badly in the first debate, Obama seemed to forget to take his happy pills the second time around and thought assuming the role of the angry, robot would make him the winner in the second debate. Well it didn’t!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 26 mins ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago