Until recently, the prevailing opinion about the human appendix came from research provided by Charles Darwin. That theory suggests at one time the human body had an organ called the cecum that aided in the digestion of food. As man developed into a more sophisticated machine, the cecum evolved into the appendix with virtually no role in a modern world. This all happened over an 80 million year period and was aided by cultural changes like sewer systems and clean water. As we moved from dirt and rocks as appetizers to crab cakes and oysters Rockefeller, that big cast iron gut...
Mr. Payne, I really like your style. This is another very entertaining and provocative column. Thank you.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago