Thanks, however, to Professor E. Donald Elliott of the Yale Law School, I had a translator at my side, and I shall now hand down my judgment of the Court's decision on Obamacare, which all sensible Americans have abstained from reading in its entirety, including B. H. Obama...
One would have to be a fool to disagree with annfan_777 and Thomas Sowell. The principles involved were big, and I deplore the decision. But Krauthammer made me realize that the politics are great. Instead of whining and crying for the next four months about the vast right-wing conspiracy, Obama is going to have to defend Obamacare, now including (much to his dismay, I'm sure) a huge TAX!!!!! It rarely gets better than that politically. I agree 100% with Tyrell that "history continues to be filled with surpises." Let's see how it all plays out before we finally condemn the Chief Justice.
WASHINGTON -- I have a headache. I imagine you do too, if you have been trying to interpret the legalese employed by those legal sages who have pronounced on Thursday's Supreme Court decision on Obamacare. I would rather read the lyrics of a thousand rap composers than the anfractuous language of one legal sage.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 12 hours ago