Thanks, however, to Professor E. Donald Elliott of the Yale Law School, I had a translator at my side, and I shall now hand down my judgment of the Court's decision on Obamacare, which all sensible Americans have abstained from reading in its entirety, including B. H. Obama...
One would have to be a fool to disagree with annfan_777 and Thomas Sowell. The principles involved were big, and I deplore the decision. But Krauthammer made me realize that the politics are great. Instead of whining and crying for the next four months about the vast right-wing conspiracy, Obama is going to have to defend Obamacare, now including (much to his dismay, I'm sure) a huge TAX!!!!! It rarely gets better than that politically. I agree 100% with Tyrell that "history continues to be filled with surpises." Let's see how it all plays out before we finally condemn the Chief Justice.
WASHINGTON -- I have a headache. I imagine you do too, if you have been trying to interpret the legalese employed by those legal sages who have pronounced on Thursday's Supreme Court decision on Obamacare. I would rather read the lyrics of a thousand rap composers than the anfractuous language of one legal sage.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 8 hours ago