Perhaps we should consider the Balance Sheets of the Federal Reserve and the U.S.Government on a consolidated basis--thus cancelling out one's liabilities with the other's assets. The result would not be pretty. Of course, no reputable CPA firm would attest to the Balance Sheet of the U.S.Government, because many of the agencies can not withstand a competent audit, most especially the Department of Defense.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago