Perhaps we should consider the Balance Sheets of the Federal Reserve and the U.S.Government on a consolidated basis--thus cancelling out one's liabilities with the other's assets. The result would not be pretty. Of course, no reputable CPA firm would attest to the Balance Sheet of the U.S.Government, because many of the agencies can not withstand a competent audit, most especially the Department of Defense.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago