Perhaps we should consider the Balance Sheets of the Federal Reserve and the U.S.Government on a consolidated basis--thus cancelling out one's liabilities with the other's assets. The result would not be pretty. Of course, no reputable CPA firm would attest to the Balance Sheet of the U.S.Government, because many of the agencies can not withstand a competent audit, most especially the Department of Defense.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 11 hours ago