Perhaps we should consider the Balance Sheets of the Federal Reserve and the U.S.Government on a consolidated basis--thus cancelling out one's liabilities with the other's assets. The result would not be pretty. Of course, no reputable CPA firm would attest to the Balance Sheet of the U.S.Government, because many of the agencies can not withstand a competent audit, most especially the Department of Defense.
- Media reacts to Lois Lerner’s new email: ‘Hard to argue’ no political bias there Noah Rothman 18 minutes ago
- Comforting: Syria-trained American suicide bomber traveled to U.S. undetected Noah Rothman 58 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 12 hours ago