Perhaps we should consider the Balance Sheets of the Federal Reserve and the U.S.Government on a consolidated basis--thus cancelling out one's liabilities with the other's assets. The result would not be pretty. Of course, no reputable CPA firm would attest to the Balance Sheet of the U.S.Government, because many of the agencies can not withstand a competent audit, most especially the Department of Defense.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 11 hours ago