Mr. Shedlock, you don't really think that Dr. Bernanke will provide any cogent answers to the Congress, do you? I predict that he will either not respond at all, request some distant extension of time in which to respond, or provide some wordy, nerdy, goobledegook treatise which will cause one's eyes to glaze over.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago