In response to:
Maybe California can secede from the USA and sell itself back to Mexico, which would assume the obligations already incurred. Of course, the USA could block that move, which we would undoubtedly do--that is, unless they agreed to take Pelosi and Boxer in the deal. If Mexico agreed to take those two, then I would agree to let them go.
- Disaster: 130,000 refugees flee ISIS, cross into Turkey Ed Morrissey 12 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago