As much as I detest President Obama's policies (and, believe me, I DO), I can not in good faith blame him. Rather, it has been building over many years, starting at least as far back as LBJ's nutty Great Society ideas. With EITC, child tax credit, HSA's, IRA's, et al, we have come to the point where almost half of our people pay NO INCOME TAXES, and a substantial number actually get money FROM the IRS. Meanwhile, Obama's quest for more and bigger, better paid government has run amock, with Republicans unable to do much more than slow it down.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago