As much as I detest President Obama's policies (and, believe me, I DO), I can not in good faith blame him. Rather, it has been building over many years, starting at least as far back as LBJ's nutty Great Society ideas. With EITC, child tax credit, HSA's, IRA's, et al, we have come to the point where almost half of our people pay NO INCOME TAXES, and a substantial number actually get money FROM the IRS. Meanwhile, Obama's quest for more and bigger, better paid government has run amock, with Republicans unable to do much more than slow it down.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 19 minutes ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 58 minutes ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Biofuels producers: No really, this is the year biofuels are going to take off, for serious Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Why not Mike Pence in 2016? Allahpundit 3 hours ago