As much as I detest President Obama's policies (and, believe me, I DO), I can not in good faith blame him. Rather, it has been building over many years, starting at least as far back as LBJ's nutty Great Society ideas. With EITC, child tax credit, HSA's, IRA's, et al, we have come to the point where almost half of our people pay NO INCOME TAXES, and a substantial number actually get money FROM the IRS. Meanwhile, Obama's quest for more and bigger, better paid government has run amock, with Republicans unable to do much more than slow it down.
- Prosecutor: Suspect in Oklahoma beheading uttered Arabic words during attack Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- Poll: Overwhelming majority of Republicans now describe themselves as “hawks” Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- Another federal court strikes Obamacare subsidies on federal exchanges Gabriel Malor 1 hour ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Brian Barcaro, Joel Pollak Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Name That Operation? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Report: U.S. accidentally bombed “moderate” rebels in Syria — because their base was right next to Al Qaeda’s Allahpundit 2 hours ago