Take the question of jobs. How many times have we heard about how many jobs have been added during the Obama administration? Yet few people bother to find out whether these are net additions to jobs -- which is...
If you want to understand what will happen in the coming years, Read Dinesh D'Souza's book "Obama's America" or buy the DVD of the movie documentary "2016" . I don't believe a word of the current commentaries about the President now offering to be more bi-partisan. It's all a ruse just like the last four years. Until the voters in this country learn to recognize a Liar when they see and hear one, we are doomed.
This country is at a historic crossroads, and the path we choose can determine our future far beyond the next four years. Our children and grandchildren may someday bless us or curse us for what we do this Tuesday. Against that background, it is painful to see the petty talking points and gross misconceptions that seem to dominate this year's election campaign.
- Did Cuomo obstruct his own anti-corruption crusade? Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Planned Parenthood teen sex education: You could get tied to a tree … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Paul Ryan, 2016? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama: I don’t watch the news because I usually already know the stuff they’re reporting Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Perdue grabs surprise runoff victory over Kingston in Georgia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Putin signals total disregard for the West as rebels take down two more Ukrainian planes Noah Rothman 4 hours ago