Unfortunately, it’s already started. Bush and Obama channeled and mirrored Hoover and FDR. The results are eerily similar- economic decline, disaster, and tragedy for average everyday American families. Blow by blow, Bush and Obama...
Few Americans understood the significance of President Obama’s most important line in his Presidential re-election speech at last week’s Democratic National Convention. Obama promised he'd pursue "the kind of bold, persistent experimentation that Franklin Roosevelt (FDR) pursued during the only crisis worse than this one." The implications of that promise are truly frightening. As history has already proven - they will lead to economic disaster.
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago