Pennsylvania has not voted for a Republican presidential nominee in 24 years, when George H.W. Bush carried the state narrowly in 1988. In subsequent cycles, the Keystone State frequently felt like 'the one that got away' for Republicans; polling would look close and tightening in October, only to go blue in November, thanks to Democrats' formidable firewall in Greater Philadelphia. This year, it appeared that Pennsylvania wouldn't even be in the conversation for the GOP ticket. Barack Obama won the state by double-digits in 2008, and numerous public opinion polls showed the president maintaining -- or even expanding -- his...
I asked a conservative, "who in today's world would qualify as the least when Jesus said, "How you treat the least amongst you, is how you treat me." He said, "the millionaires, the billionaires and corporations are treated the least by the US government under Obama."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 6 hours ago