Evan Sayet was once a bona fide liberal. Starting out in Hollywood as a stand-up comic, he was discovered by David Letterman and went on to write for a variety of television shows and even worked on Bill Maher’s Politically Incorrect. The liberal comic and writer finally had a change of heart after 9/11 when he saw a side of the liberal mind previously unbeknownst to him, a more sinister and less patriotic part. From that point on, he began a serious quest to find the root of their thoughts. The mind of the liberal has confounded conservatives for several years...
@Aintnothing, Evan's point about liberals not making anything must be taken in the context of the book. Read it, then decide if it applies. Evan's point stands regarding liberals. The majority of them are in industries that don't make anything.
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago