Evan Sayet was once a bona fide liberal. Starting out in Hollywood as a stand-up comic, he was discovered by David Letterman and went on to write for a variety of television shows and even worked on Bill Maher’s Politically Incorrect. The liberal comic and writer finally had a change of heart after 9/11 when he saw a side of the liberal mind previously unbeknownst to him, a more sinister and less patriotic part. From that point on, he began a serious quest to find the root of their thoughts. The mind of the liberal has confounded conservatives for several years...
@Aintnothing, Evan's point about liberals not making anything must be taken in the context of the book. Read it, then decide if it applies. Evan's point stands regarding liberals. The majority of them are in industries that don't make anything.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 6 hours ago