Hey, at least they're bipartisan. For the uninitiated, the Texas Senator and conservative stalwart was born in Calgary, Canada -- prompting some to insist that he's not a "natural born citizen" and is therefore ineligible for the presidency. But there are only two types of citizens under the law: Natural born Americans (from birth), and naturalized Americans, who undergo the legal process of becoming a US citizen. Cruz never experienced the latter proceedings because he didn't need to; his mother was born and raised in Delaware, rendering Cruz an American citizen from the moment of his birth abroad. Meanwhile,...
So, Guy, this is an indictment of the people who doubt that Obama, who is using a bogus Social Security number and has sealed all of his academic records and has in the past claimed to be born in Kenya to a parent who was never a US citizen, with some liberal nutjobs trying to fend off a possible future GOP candidate? BTW, Guy, Obama was taken to Indonesia where his parents claimed citizenship for him and when he returned to the US there is no record of his mother reclaiming US citizenship for him. Why? Is it even remotely possible that he wasn't a US citizen to begin with? In case you don't remember McCain had his eligibility questioned, too, as he was born in the Canal Zone. I'm no fan of McCain but at least he isn't using a stolen SS#.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 21 mins ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago