As I reported yesterday, President Obama gave a full defense of UN Ambassador Susan Rice's explanation of the 9/11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. As a reminder, Rice went on five different Sunday shows five days after the attack and blamed the attack on a YouTube video despite the administration knew the attack was carried out by terrorists within 24 hours. President Obama said yesterday that Rice was simply following direction from the White House to present intelligence to the country that had been handed to her. Obama also said Rice had "nothing to do with Benghazi."...
Great. I was disappointed that Krauthammer didn't slam Karl Rove when he hammered the Tea Party for electing Christine O'Donnell in the Delaware primary causing the winning Republican to lose to an avowed Communist. He also did slam the Republican establishment for failing to support Joe Miller who won the primary in Alaska but lost to Lisa Murkowski as a write in candidate even though her "win" violated Alaska law. Who made this guy our voice?
- Scotland votes No to independence Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 12 hours ago