It was a scene that immediately put every American into one of two groups: those heartened by the throngs of illegal immigrants thirsting to stay in this country, and those appalled. It also framed a choice for...
If this is the norm, then when I see a long line waiting for something, just because I do not want to wait, I can jump to the front of the line. When anyone sees an ILLEGAL waiting in a line go ahead jump in front of them and see how they like it. Well since it is hard to tell if they are truly illegal or not just jump in front of that person anyway. Deport ALL ILLEGALS, period no matter their present status. I do fell sorry for them but they need to be displeased with their parents not Legal Americans.
When you hear of people in Chicago sleeping on the sidewalk to be first in line in the morning, you may figure they are hoping to snag tickets for Lady Gaga or a Cubs World Series. But those were not the explanation Wednesday when thousands lined up at Navy Pier. They didn't want to get something. They wanted to avoid getting something: a deportation order.
- Obama administration routs scourge of ISIS pink cookies in schools Jazz Shaw 37 mins ago
- Was the Aurora theater shooting “foreseeable” by owners? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- US ponders military intervention in Syria as well as Iraq Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago