Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
You know a thought just occurred to me - only a nation as great and as good as this one could survive the incompetence we've endured for the last 4 years. It does give me hope that we will survive and be stronger when things are once again stabilized in 2016.
- Breaking: Gunman shoots soldier near Canadian parliament, shots fired inside Parliament Hill; Update: “Numerous gunmen,” says Ottawa PD Ed Morrissey 41 mins ago
- This could be the most embarrassing New York Times editorial ever Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- IG: Secret Service op on behalf of employee in neighborhood dispute “problematic” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jeanne Shaheen’s victory lap on chemical weapons in Syria exposes ignorance Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Autopsy shows Michael Brown shot twice at close range Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Christie “tired of hearing about the minimum wage.” Mistake? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago