Earlier today I posted an NBC News report about the type of weapons Adam Lanza used during his Sandy Hook rampage. That report was from December 15 and contained false information. According to the Newtown coroner, Lanza used a semi-automatic AR-15, not four handguns as the report said. The entire post has been retracted. I apologize for the error.
"Having the government pick a preferred religion is not the way to go." Straw man. Conservatives only want the right to free exercise of religion as guaranteed in the First Amendment. Why do you find that so hard to understand? "You guys hate government control unless the government is doing your bidding-then it's fine." Projecting much? You liberals scream about "choice" when it comes to the murder of the unborn, but you deplore choice when it comes to the ownership of firearms. If I may paraphrase one of your popular slogans: If you don't like guns, don't buy one!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 5 hours ago