Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
Yeah, we need to get rid of all those conservative media outlets and let the national media indoctrinate us with the government's propaganda. After all, we don't want to become like Nazi Germany, do we? Liberal stupidity at its worst.
- Want to go blind with rage? Read this letter from ISIS to the Foley family Noah Rothman 12 mins ago
- “Direct invasion”: Aid convoy enters Ukraine Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 12 hours ago