So now we get more approximate to the truth of what race is in this country. As for Eric Holder, look: the reality is you gotta act now. The president, you won the second term. You’re in...
Now Gary, don't you know it's racist to point out that African-Americans are not the only people in history who have faced oppression?
In light of a jury finding George Zimmerman not guilty of murder or manslaughter over the weekend, the folks over at MSNBC are becoming even more unhinged than usual. Monday during a panel on NOW with Alex Wagner, MSNBC contributor, fill-in host and Georgetown Professor Michael Eric Dyson suggested America won't understand racism until more white children are killed. Via Twitchy:
- Boehner gets angry on immigration: When is Obama going to take some responsibility for something? Allahpundit 16 minutes ago
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 56 minutes ago
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago