As Guy wrote this week, liberals are arguing spending doesn't lead to deficits or more debt. During his final press conference of his first term Monday, President Obama argued that his vote against raising the debt ceiling in 2006 came at a time when things were "different," and that Republicans shouldn't be hesitating to increase the debt ceiling this time around. Yesterday on Neil Cavuto's show, Democratic Rep. Jan Schakosky argued that Democrats voting against a debt ceiling increase in 2006 wasn't "real."
- Pierson to Congress: White House intrusion will never happen again Ed Morrissey 25 mins ago
- Report: Semi-retired president has skipped more than half of his daily security briefings this year Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Intelligence warned Obama of ISIS since 2012? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama Takes Media Heat For Shifting Blame On ISIL Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Turkish parliament to vote on joining anti-ISIS coalition Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago