As Guy wrote this week, liberals are arguing spending doesn't lead to deficits or more debt. During his final press conference of his first term Monday, President Obama argued that his vote against raising the debt ceiling in 2006 came at a time when things were "different," and that Republicans shouldn't be hesitating to increase the debt ceiling this time around. Yesterday on Neil Cavuto's show, Democratic Rep. Jan Schakosky argued that Democrats voting against a debt ceiling increase in 2006 wasn't "real."
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 23 hours ago