Dear Mr. President: When you find yourself in a hole, the first thing you do is... QUIT DIGGING!
I don't think impeachment would ever go anywhere, but Joe Biden is not a good enough reason to avoid it. Much as I despise the guy, I don't think he's as despicable as Obama (which shows you just low Obama has sunk in my book).
The same way you deal with a spoiled child: ignore him.
Cooperating? Under this new agreement, China doesn't have to anything for the next thirty years, while the U.S. is obliged to destroy its coal industry. Why did they go along with that deal? Because they know our President is a pigeon, that's why.
"Tain't so! Massuh Bama say de Demcrats be lookin' out fo us, and Massuh Bama don' nevah lie!" Obama's supporters = The real Uncle Toms

One Nation Under Godlessness

Ken6226 Wrote: Nov 15, 2014 9:50 PM
I have said this before and I'll say it once again. Some of you won't be happy until you have completely destroyed the First Amendment. Got news for you. Ain't gonna happen.

One Nation Under Godlessness

Ken6226 Wrote: Nov 15, 2014 9:49 PM
I said "neither of you"; I just noticed they were two separate comments from the same idiot. My bad.

One Nation Under Godlessness

Ken6226 Wrote: Nov 15, 2014 9:49 PM
By the way, I notice neither of you mentioned the cases where business owners are being forced to participate in same-sex "weddings" or go out of business. I suppose you're going to tell me those cases are "fake", too? Yet you still believe everything Obama tells you. Smh.

One Nation Under Godlessness

Ken6226 Wrote: Nov 15, 2014 9:47 PM
How many people were killed in the Crusades? Or the Spanish Inquisition? Or the Salem Witch Trials? Answer: a rather tiny number in comparison to those that were killed by secularist regimes such as Stalin, Mao, and Pol Pot. I agree with you on one point: your answer was stupid.

One Nation Under Godlessness

Ken6226 Wrote: Nov 15, 2014 9:44 PM
"City staff had previously indicated that the ordinance could apply to the Hitching Post" So in other words, they were threatening them with fines and arrest. That's what I said, isn't it? Give up on the spin. You're not good at it.

One Nation Under Godlessness

Ken6226 Wrote: Nov 15, 2014 9:43 PM
City officials most certainly did threaten them with fines and arrest if they did not perform same-sex "weddings". It's true that they never followed through on the threats, and they dropped them after public outcry. The only person lying is you. Let me guess: you voted for Obama, didn't you?