In response to:
"Don't you think that by only singling out compassion for this one type of law breaker they were implicitly asking for leniency -- AKA amnesty." I was present at the meeting where the resolution was adopted, and it most certainly was NOT a call for amnesty. "Ann Coulter offers up specific liberal evangelical voices that openly tout amnesty while cherry-picking biblical verse to try and support their views." She lost me when she branded David Uth as a liberal. She needs to do some research before she paints with such a broad brush. "Why is it ridiculous to point out their public compassion for the illegals while they ignore the compassion for those that pay the costs of these law-breakers?" That's only so much double talk. The church is simply ministering to people in need because that's the Christian thing to do.
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 38 minutes ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- AP poll: 52% say border kids fleeing gang violence shouldn’t be treated as refugees Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- As Jews flee Europe, the sneering media admonished again Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Rebound: Q2 GDP hits 4% Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago