In response to:
"Don't you think that by only singling out compassion for this one type of law breaker they were implicitly asking for leniency -- AKA amnesty." I was present at the meeting where the resolution was adopted, and it most certainly was NOT a call for amnesty. "Ann Coulter offers up specific liberal evangelical voices that openly tout amnesty while cherry-picking biblical verse to try and support their views." She lost me when she branded David Uth as a liberal. She needs to do some research before she paints with such a broad brush. "Why is it ridiculous to point out their public compassion for the illegals while they ignore the compassion for those that pay the costs of these law-breakers?" That's only so much double talk. The church is simply ministering to people in need because that's the Christian thing to do.
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 38 mins ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago