In response to:
"Don't you think that by only singling out compassion for this one type of law breaker they were implicitly asking for leniency -- AKA amnesty." I was present at the meeting where the resolution was adopted, and it most certainly was NOT a call for amnesty. "Ann Coulter offers up specific liberal evangelical voices that openly tout amnesty while cherry-picking biblical verse to try and support their views." She lost me when she branded David Uth as a liberal. She needs to do some research before she paints with such a broad brush. "Why is it ridiculous to point out their public compassion for the illegals while they ignore the compassion for those that pay the costs of these law-breakers?" That's only so much double talk. The church is simply ministering to people in need because that's the Christian thing to do.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 8 hours ago