More than 40,000 people have been slaughtered during the rebellion in Syria, and the death toll rises daily. The European Union does not appear to be particularly concerned. North Korea’s rulers have launched a three-stage rocket, moving closer to their goal of developing a nuclear-tipped ICBM, and they’re sharing nuclear-weapons technology with the world’s leading sponsors of terrorism in Iran. The EU does not seem to be worrying about that either. Israel is considering building homes on barren hills adjacent to Jerusalem. The EU’s 27 foreign ministers said they were “deeply dismayed” and warned Israel of unspecified consequences if...
I have a great idea. Since hamas controls Gaza, and since fatah, which controls Judea/Samaria (the west bank) has signed a "unity agreement" with it, why not read the hamas charter? It is easy to find on the net and takes maybe 15 minutes to read completely through. You will find that, among other things, it calls for the complete eradification of Israel (first paragraph), calls for all Jews to be killed; not just Israelis (the end of Article 7), that Israel is an Islamic "Waqf" - i.e. not subject to negotiation, trade or sale (Article 11) and that all peace conferences and negotiations are rejected (Article 13. ' Then, knowing this, explain how Israel is supposed to make peace with Palestinian Arabs. I dare you.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 10 hours ago