More than 40,000 people have been slaughtered during the rebellion in Syria, and the death toll rises daily. The European Union does not appear to be particularly concerned. North Korea’s rulers have launched a three-stage rocket, moving closer to their goal of developing a nuclear-tipped ICBM, and they’re sharing nuclear-weapons technology with the world’s leading sponsors of terrorism in Iran. The EU does not seem to be worrying about that either. Israel is considering building homes on barren hills adjacent to Jerusalem. The EU’s 27 foreign ministers said they were “deeply dismayed” and warned Israel of unspecified consequences if...
I have a great idea. Since hamas controls Gaza, and since fatah, which controls Judea/Samaria (the west bank) has signed a "unity agreement" with it, why not read the hamas charter? It is easy to find on the net and takes maybe 15 minutes to read completely through. You will find that, among other things, it calls for the complete eradification of Israel (first paragraph), calls for all Jews to be killed; not just Israelis (the end of Article 7), that Israel is an Islamic "Waqf" - i.e. not subject to negotiation, trade or sale (Article 11) and that all peace conferences and negotiations are rejected (Article 13. ' Then, knowing this, explain how Israel is supposed to make peace with Palestinian Arabs. I dare you.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago