Obama's belief that the public would warm up to his signature legislation once it became the law of the land has proven false. The current Kaiser Family Foundation poll reports that only...
Yes, clearly this is not about medical care or even about affording medical care. It does not require above average intelligence to understand it is more expensive to pay for both medical care and for several layers of bureaucracy to forward your payment to the doctor or hospital. I have never had health insurance. What I have had is prepaid medical care. I pay the insurance company and they pay for office visits. Since I can afford to pay for my own office visits, health insurance does not meet the definition of insurance at all. It is prepaid medical care and is more expensive because the health insurance industry has been the most profitable for decades. They must get those profits somewhere, maybe from me.
Those who thought ObamaCare was set in concrete by Chief Justice John Roberts' decision last June are in for a shock. December 14 is the new deadline (extended from November 16) for states to let the feds know, yea or nay, whether or not they will be setting up a health insurance exchange, which is the key to participating in the misnamed Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago