In response to:
Hey, the Democrats started the recession that was starting as Obama took office. It just wasn't the Obama Administration Democrats that started the recession, it was Democrats in Congress, namely two, who have mercifully retired in shame. The seed was planted long before that, but it was planted by Democrats. I presume they were just trying to get Hillary elected as Bill promised, but Obama served him better. Al blew it, not getting those hanging chads counted in his favor in Florida, even after the mayor guaranteed it. Remember? "We can win any election recount that is within a few hundred votes." Maybe you missed that boast. Or this one, "It is not who votes that matters, it is who counts the votes," Al Gore's campaign manager. Sounds vaguely communist, doesn't it?
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago