In response to:
Hey, the Democrats started the recession that was starting as Obama took office. It just wasn't the Obama Administration Democrats that started the recession, it was Democrats in Congress, namely two, who have mercifully retired in shame. The seed was planted long before that, but it was planted by Democrats. I presume they were just trying to get Hillary elected as Bill promised, but Obama served him better. Al blew it, not getting those hanging chads counted in his favor in Florida, even after the mayor guaranteed it. Remember? "We can win any election recount that is within a few hundred votes." Maybe you missed that boast. Or this one, "It is not who votes that matters, it is who counts the votes," Al Gore's campaign manager. Sounds vaguely communist, doesn't it?
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014