In response to:
Hey, the Democrats started the recession that was starting as Obama took office. It just wasn't the Obama Administration Democrats that started the recession, it was Democrats in Congress, namely two, who have mercifully retired in shame. The seed was planted long before that, but it was planted by Democrats. I presume they were just trying to get Hillary elected as Bill promised, but Obama served him better. Al blew it, not getting those hanging chads counted in his favor in Florida, even after the mayor guaranteed it. Remember? "We can win any election recount that is within a few hundred votes." Maybe you missed that boast. Or this one, "It is not who votes that matters, it is who counts the votes," Al Gore's campaign manager. Sounds vaguely communist, doesn't it?
- Cubans ready to sell out Joanne Chesimard if they get the chance Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- An Obama presser is hardly a “teachable moment” in gender studies Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- NSA Christmas eve docu-dump contains bombshells about [redacted] Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Hot Air’s top 50 posts in 2014: 31-40 Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- What if North Korea didn’t hack Sony? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- After funeral, as NYPD returns to work, problems await Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago