Well, I can't agree with that last statement, "And by “perfect us” I mean turn us into subservient robots eager to heed their commands." You misjudge the level of evil in these people. They want us to resist so they have the pleasure of forcing us to give in to their superior force. That is why they need to have all the arms. Hey, isn't it illegal anymore to have armed Federal troops. It used to be. The Army can't legally shoot us. The FBI could and did but no one else. What happened? Why do we have 17 armed Fed troops? Even Meadow Muffins go armed and can shoot you if you want to use the nation's forest for a picnic.
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago