The word pathetic comes to mind. A completely undesirable candidate has to "claim" to have been the sex object of a man she may have been involved with in a suspicious death just to attain borderline acceptability as a candidate. Having an affair with a coworker or even employee does not strike most people as acceptable.

The IRS Hatchetmen

Ken5061 Wrote: Nov 17, 2014 9:53 AM
Cut their budget. Congress should cut the budget of any department that misbehaves or otherwise breaks the law. We apparently do not need the IRS as they do nothing but abuse their power. No one has heard of them doing an honest days work lately.

EPA’s Next Regulatory Tsunami

Ken5061 Wrote: Nov 15, 2014 10:23 AM
The EPA was captured early on by our cold war enemies and has not done anything beneficial, environmentally speaking, since implementing the Federal Test Schedule for new cars in '75. Everything since has been fraud used to implement pet theories and to serve the interests of their masters. They are a force for evil, once for the evil empire.
We need to find an island and put them on it. We could call it Lesbos, if that hasn't already been done. These are truly ugly people.

So It Was About Obama After All

Ken5061 Wrote: Nov 06, 2014 9:33 PM
Yes it was. We do not like Reid and Pelosi either or any of the Democrats who voted inexcusably, irrationally, mindlessly for Obamacare. I am sure what they did is not legal.

A Tough Night At MSNBC

Ken5061 Wrote: Nov 06, 2014 9:20 PM
I love it. I don't care what they say, I love your style. I helped that record vote on 88 and the only Republican elected and the only elected leader to be born and raised in Oregon. We are run by people from Connecticut, California and Washington who moved there to mess us up. Thanks, I never knew anything about Rachel Maddow and now I know everything, except maybe how to spell her name.
Don't get your hope up. These warnings just let DNC know to rush ballot stuffing resources to Georgia. Maybe Georgia police would be willing to stop voter fraud. There is no indication that they are phonies yet.
Democrats are ok, but these are not Democrats. Any despot can register to vote as a Democrat, or, as we have seen, as a Republican. These people are communists. Communists commit fraud to get
I don't know whether Christian pastors are advising members to be stupid again and not vote but they got a lot, soon to be all, Christians killed in hate monger countries. If Huck had helped instead of hindered Romney's runs for President, we would have avoided the mess we are in, unless it didn't matter because election fraud was able to cover that eventuality.

Can the Pope Shut Up Too?

Ken5061 Wrote: Oct 30, 2014 1:03 PM
Agree. Actually a coin flip beats most decision makers and people at large. It is sad to think of, that the human brain cannot beat the coin flip in getting the right answer on a simple choice. I used to marvel how fast my students would answer when I asked a yes or no question. They guessed and quickly.

Can the Pope Shut Up Too?

Ken5061 Wrote: Oct 30, 2014 12:58 PM
Maybe the left wing spreaders of hate and discontent just said that the pope said that. He may have spoken any language except English and that leaves a loophole for nerdowells.