The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
I don't blame the black people, yet. I blame black leaders, scoundrels in black faces. Black leaders, except a few highly educated, highly intelligent conservatives, suck blood out of American Blacks. Indirectly much of the money these blood suckers roll in comes out of taxpayer's pockets as many people who pass dollars on to black leaders get it from government coffers. Liberal socialists pass tax money to poor people knowing some will go to shiftless black leaders to do the dirty work of the Democrats who are taking over and not interested in democracy. They stuff ballot boxes by every means known to them. I have to admit, seeing blacks vote for this guy because he is black was shocking and now hearing them claim they plan to again.
- Video: Alabama widows kicked off of insurance because of ObamaCare Ed Morrissey 19 minutes ago
- Putin: Yeah, we had soldiers in Crimea before the plebiscite Ed Morrissey 59 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago