The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
I don't blame the black people, yet. I blame black leaders, scoundrels in black faces. Black leaders, except a few highly educated, highly intelligent conservatives, suck blood out of American Blacks. Indirectly much of the money these blood suckers roll in comes out of taxpayer's pockets as many people who pass dollars on to black leaders get it from government coffers. Liberal socialists pass tax money to poor people knowing some will go to shiftless black leaders to do the dirty work of the Democrats who are taking over and not interested in democracy. They stuff ballot boxes by every means known to them. I have to admit, seeing blacks vote for this guy because he is black was shocking and now hearing them claim they plan to again.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago